Yosemite

Yosemite

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My blogging experience

     When I first began this class, I did not know what a blog was? For that matter, I didn’t know what face book was. Then I entered this class for the first time, thinking how English class was back in my high school days. Remembering how easy the class was and their definitely was minimal computer work. Reality kicked in around the time that Ms. Croker mentioned that we must create a blog to keep in contact with classmates and to show her our work online. I instantly froze, thinking I do not know where to begin to create a blog even though she had instructions. A couple of classmates that sat next to me thought the same way I did. Unfortunately, it became too much for them and they dropped the class. Immediately after that I started feeling lost. Dropping the class did cross my mind a couple of times but I said to myself, “You are going to pass this class no matter what.”
            Now, I see blogging as a great way to communicate with others and to voice your opinion. Unfortunately, I will not continue my blog due to a limited amount of time that I have as I pursue my career. I definitely enjoyed my classmate’s blogs. How they expressed themselves and what their goals are for their future. I really enjoyed my wonderful friend, Rowena Lejano’s blog. Vincent’s blog was always entertaining and stylish. Adam Michaelson’s blog was always well written. Everyone in my class had a unique quality in there writing. I am going to miss reading there blogs and commenting to them. I wish all of my classmate’s good luck in the future and God bless.

6 comments:

  1. For the most parts of this blogging thing, I did get to know other facets of you my friend. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your entries was truly a gerat reading experience for me, Yvonne. I especially liked your first entry. I admired your loyalty and dedication to your family. I know that they have become your inspiration to achieve a career in Nursing. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne I enjoyed reading your blogs your honesty always came through in your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this it we are done and no more blogging. I enjoyed your reading blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Yvonne. Your posts were always interesting. I really liked reading about your family. It was very encouraging to see what a great mom you are, and how sensitive and delicate you are towards your children. I was truly inspired by you, and am very happy that you decided to return to school after 20 years. I wish you good luck in your life, and I truly wish your goal of becoming an RN, will become a reality.

    ReplyDelete